Find Your Local Fire Station
Lacey Fire District 3 provides fire protection and emergency services from five neighborhood stations strategically located throughout our District. To best serve our 70-square-mile area and a population of approximately 96,000 residents, Lacey Fire District 3 staffs four stations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A fifth station with volunteer residents provides additional coverage in the south east area of the District. Our dedicated team is made up of over 97 full-time career emergency responders, including firefighters, line officers and firefighter-paramedics, as well as about 15 volunteer firefighters from throughout the community.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive fire and rescue response
- Emergency medical services
- Fire investigation
- Special operations response (including static water, hazardous materials and low-angle rope rescue)
- Community education and services, including blood-pressure checks
- “Speedy Spotter” locator signs
- Car seat installation and inspection, and
- Adult and child bicycle helmet fittings
We thank our supportive community for helping us provide the highest quality emergency services. In 2017, voters in Lacey Fire District 3 approved a Capital Facilities and Equipment bond measure to support and improve our facilities. We promise to continue our commitment to responsible stewardship of the resources you provide and look forward to leveraging these funds to help keep pace with our growing community.
Our team of firefighters, paramedics, officers and support staff extends its sincere appreciation for your support and encouragement. we are committed to fulfill our mission of Service with Excellence.