Vial of Life
What is a “Vial Of Life”? The Vial of Life is designed to speak for you when you can’t speak for yourself. It is an important personal medical information form that can assist emergency personnel in administering the proper medical treatment. How to use it:
- Print out the VOL Personal Med Info 022015 (pdf) .
- Follow the instructions on the form and fill it out to the best of your ability with as much information as possible. Use a pencil so the information can be updated periodically.
- Place the completed form in the vinyl pouch along with any do not resuscitate orders. Expose the adhesive back on the vinyl envelope and stick the contents on the fridge/freezer door.
- Carry a copy of this information with you when you travel away from home.
- Update the form as needed or replace it with a new one from our website.
Read our latest Press Releases here (files in PDF format).
Subscribe to our eNewsletter and receive it in your IN BOX.
Missed something? Visit our News Archive Section.
“Speedy Spotter” Locator Signs
We can’t help you, if we can’t find you.
Vial of Life
Download a PDF file on the “Vial of Life” program.
Open Burning Information
Find out where and when you can burn outdoors.
View our Annual